You can read more about opportunities announced by employers looking for candidates in the fields of naval architecture and marine engineering. Job announcements are removed ninety days from their date of original posting, unless they are specifically open for a longer period of time, or unless we are informed that they have been filled in less than ninety days.
Openings at Webb Institute:
- Director of Development
- Professor of Structural Engineering (Ships and Offshore Vessels and Platforms)
Webb Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Opportunities within Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering:
- Launch Drivers Hempstead Harbour Club
- Naval Architect - Stolt Tankers B.V.
- Current Openings - Seaspan Shipyards
- Naval Architect / Project Managers - Flagship Mgt
- ME Staff Engineer - The Glosten Associates
- NA Staff Engineer - The Glosten Associates
- OE Staff Engineer - The Glosten Associates
- Engineering Writer - Universities - The Glosten Associates
- Glosten Voluntary ID Form
- Entry Naval Architect / Marine Engineer - Bay Engineering, INC.
- Senior Naval Architect - BMT Designers and Planners Inc.
- Naval Architect - BMT Designers and Planners Inc.
- Marine Mechanical Engineer - Modec International, Inc.
- Marine Mechanical Engineer - Washington State Ferries (WSF)
- Naval Architect - Washington State Ferries (WSF)
- Naval Architect - Application and Simulation - Naiad Dynamics US, Inc.
- Naval Architect - Bollinger Shipyards, Inc.
- Naval Architect/Mechanical Engineer - Gilbert Associates Inc.
Want to post a job? Want more information? Please email us: Postjobs@webb.edu