Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) 2013
Webb Institute’s junior class will be attending the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, TX from May 6-9, 2013. Over the three days, students and their advisors will experience “the world’s foremost event for the development of offshore resources in the fields of drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.” OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies that work cooperatively to develop the technical program. Each year, OTC attracts more than 80,000 attendees from over 100 countries.
Attending OTC gives our students access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts through:
- Quality: Attend technical programs presented by knowledgable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services.
- Networking: Meet some of the more than 80,000 attendees from over 100 countries.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with professional meetings and corporate profile presentations.
- Investing Back in the Industry: Obtain training and technical journals and other materials provided by OTC's sponsoring organizations.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.