Program Educational Objectives
1. Graduates function effectively in the workplace with little supervision and quickly assume productive roles.
2. Graduates exhibit superior professional skills:
a) Problem solving
b) Written, oral, and graphical communication
c) Time management
d) Innovative thinking
e) Design of complex systems
3. Graduates succeed in diverse graduate programs at prestigious institutions.
4. Graduates live and work according to high ethical standards.
5. Graduates are able to assume positions of leadership in the global and highly diverse maritime industry.
6. Graduates are “whole persons” i.e., they understand business processes like project management and teaming; they exhibit good interpersonal skills; they seek continuous intellectual growth; and they are contributing members of society.