- This event has passed.
New London – Alumni Regional Event
February 24, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for Webb’s Regional Events and President R. Keith Michel’s “Farewell Tour.”
Meet with members of the Webb community, get an inside look at the current state of Webb, and meet the local Winter Work interns.
Date: Thursday, February 24th, 2022
Time: 6-8:00 PM
Location: USCGA Consolidated Club at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy
New London, CT
– The Academy’s main gate is one mile from I-95
– Please have a driver’s license ID available for the gate.
– The Club is near the main gate.
Coordinator: David Pedrick ’70
Cost: $50 per person
– Substantial hors d’oeuvres (4 types, tapas style) at 2 food stations, followed by a light pasta final course at its own buffet table.
– Open bar.
– Spouses/partners are encouraged to attend this meet-and-greet gathering.
– Participants are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. (The Club will accept Webb’s honor system as proof for the requirement.)
– ADA accessible, including an elevator from the entrance lobby to the second floor.
– Parking within 50 to 150 yards in two 6-8 car lots plus a larger main one, including handicap spaces.