Do you have an unsinkable love of engineering and a passion for the water?
If so, Webb Institute may be the perfect fit for you!
Located in Glen Cove, NY on the Long Island Sound, Webb Institute is a top-ranked undergraduate institution offering one academic option, a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. It is also the only four-year, full-tuition scholarship private undergraduate program of its kind in the country.
With 100% job placement, all of our graduates move on to successful careers in the engineering industry.
- Full-tuition scholarship for every enrolled student who is a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- All students graduate with a dual BS in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, recognized as the #1 most valuable college major by Bankrate
- Paid Internships for all students in every academic year
- All students live on Webb’s 26-acre campus, which includes a private beach
- 100% job placement/graduate school placement rate within six months of graduation
- One of the highest average starting salaries in the country (average – $72,000)
- 9:1 Student-to-faculty ratio
- Students are governed by an Honor Code System
Learn more about the WEBB experience by signing up for one of our upcoming WEBBinars! WEBBinars are intended for prospective students.
Webb’s Informational WEBBinar
Wednesday, November 18 – 6 pm EST
Registration will be available soon.
Wednesday, January 6 – 6 pm EST
Thursday, February 18 – 6 pm EST
Monday, March 15 – 6 pm EDT
Thursday, April 22 – 6 pm EDT
Wednesday, May 26 – 6 pm EDT
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
Lauren Carballo, the Director of Admissions and Student Affairs, with Marissa Alperin, the Assistant Director of Student Affairs and Residence Life.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, individual tours are only available. We appreciate your understanding of our decision to prioritize our community’s and visitor’s health and safety.
Experience the beauty of our campus first-hand. Contact admissions to schedule a tour. Tours are conducted by the Office of Admissions Mondays through Fridays, anytime between 9 am and 4 pm. Tours last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. You are also welcome to take a virtual 360 Tour of campus!
- Common Application (www.commonapp.org)
- $60 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Official High School Transcript and College Transcript (if applicable)
- Secondary School Report Form (to be filled out by College/Guidance Counselor or other School Official)
- Standardized Test Scores – SAT or ACT (College Board code: 2970 / ACT code: 2987), waived for the Class for 2025
- Optional: SAT Subject Tests in Math (Level 1 or Level 2) or the Sciences*
- Letters of Recommendation (Preferably one from a math or science teacher)
- If applying for Financial Aid, the FAFSA must be submitted within two weeks of the application deadline
- A copy of your birth certificate, valid US passport, or US Permanent Resident Card (For students who are selected as finalists in Webb’s Admissions Process)
|August 1||Common Application Opens|
|November 1||Early Decision Deadline|
|FAFSA for Early Decision candidates must be submitted by November 1|
|Finalists are selected and invited to campus throughout the month of November|
|Decision letters are mailed out in mid-December|
|January 15||Regular Decision Deadline|
|FAFSA is due for students requesting Financial Aid above and beyond Webb’s full-tuition scholarship by Feb 15|
|Finalists are selected and invited to campus in late February / early March|
|Decision letters are mailed out by April 1|
|April 15||Estimated Financial Aid Packages are emailed to all admitted students|
Visit our Apply page for more details.
Interested in Webb?