Do you have an unsinkable love of engineering and a passion for the water?
If so, Webb Institute may be the perfect fit for you!
Located in Glen Cove, NY on the Long Island Sound, Webb Institute is a top-ranked undergraduate institution offering one academic option, a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. It is also the only four-year, full-tuition scholarship private undergraduate program of its kind in the country.
With 100% job placement, all of our graduates move on to successful careers in the engineering industry.
- Full-tuition scholarship for every enrolled student who is a US citizen or Permanent Resident
- All students graduate with a dual BS in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, recognized as the #1 most valuable college major by Bankrate
- Paid Internships for all students in every academic year
- All students live on Webb’s 26-acre campus, which includes a private beach
- 100% job placement/graduate school placement rate within six months of graduation
- One of the highest average starting salaries in the country (average – $72,000)
- 9:1 Student-to-faculty ratio
- Students are governed by an Honor Code System
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
Lauren Carballo, the Director of Admissions and Student Affairs, with Marissa Alperin, the Assistant Director of Admissions and Student Affairs.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, individual tours are only available. We appreciate your understanding of our decision to prioritize our community’s and visitor’s health and safety.
Experience the beauty of our campus first-hand. Contact admissions to schedule a tour. Tours are conducted by the Office of Admissions Mondays through Fridays, anytime between 9 am and 4 pm. Tours last approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. You are also welcome to take a virtual 360 Tour of campus!
- Common Application (www.commonapp.org)
- $60 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Official High School Transcript and College Transcript (if applicable)
- Secondary School Report Form (to be filled out by College/Guidance Counselor or other School Official)
- Standardized Test Scores – SAT or ACT (College Board code: 2970 / ACT code: 2987), waived for the Class for 2025
- Optional: SAT Subject Tests in Math (Level 1 or Level 2) or the Sciences*
- Letters of Recommendation (Preferably one from a math or science teacher)
- If applying for Financial Aid, the FAFSA must be submitted within two weeks of the application deadline
- A copy of your birth certificate, valid US passport, or US Permanent Resident Card (For students who are selected as finalists in Webb’s Admissions Process)
Admissions Timeline (2022-23 School Year)
|August 1||Common Application Opens|
|October 15||Early Decision Deadline|
|FAFSA for Early Decision candidates must be submitted by November 1|
|Finalists are selected and invited to campus throughout the month of November|
|Decision letters are mailed out in mid-December|
|January 17||Regular Decision Deadline|
|FAFSA is due for students requesting Financial Aid above and beyond Webb’s full-tuition scholarship by Feb 15|
|Finalists are selected and invited to campus in late February / early March|
|Decision letters are mailed out by April 1|
|April 15||Estimated Financial Aid Packages are emailed to all admitted students|
Visit our Apply page for more details.
Interested in Webb?