Opportunities at Webb Institute:
You can read more about opportunities announced by employers looking for candidates in the fields of naval architecture and marine engineering. Job announcements are removed ninety days from their date of original posting, unless they are specifically open for a longer period of time, or unless we are informed that they have been filled in less than ninety days.
Opportunities within Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering:
- Product Line Manager (2 positions available) – NOAA
- Assistant Port Captain – Flagship MGT
- Estimator (Marine Construction) – Flagship MGT
- Ferry Captain – Flagship MGT
- Demurrage Manager – Flagship MGT
- Ship Operator (Tankers) – Flagship MGT
- Port Engineer (6 positions available) – NOAA
- Senior Vessel Operator – Flagship MGT
- Chartering Manager – Flagship MGT
- Vessel Operator – Flagship MGT
- Project Engineer – Flagship MGT
- Alignment Technician – Flagship MGT
- Shipyard Estimator – Flagship MGT
- Junior Ship Operator – Flagship MGT
- Parts Sales – Flagship MGT
- Senior Naval Architect – Flagship MGT
- Naval Architect – U.S. Coast Guard
- Production Associate – Bath Iron Works
- 7 Engineering Positions Available – Mathieu & Associates, L.L.C.
- Sales Engineer – All American Marine,Inc.
- Naval Architect/Engineer – Sparkman & Stephens
- Naval Architect – Newcastle Shipyards
- Naval Architect – Columbia Power Technologies
- Project Coordinator – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Executive Assistant – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Project Manager – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Estimator – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Naval Architect – Military Sealift Command
- Naval Architect – Columbia Power (CPower)
- Mechanical/Marine Engineer – Walz & Krenzer, Inc.
- Faculty Professor – Florida Atlantic University Ocean Engineering Department
- Assistant Professor of Engineering – Maine Maritime Academy
- Project Analyst Hotel Refurbishment – Carnival Cruise Line
- Project Analyst ADA – Carnival Cruise Line
- Mechanical Engineer – Mack Boring & Parts Co.
Want to post a job? Want more information?
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org