Opportunities at Webb Institute:
You can read more about opportunities announced by employers looking for candidates in the fields of naval architecture and marine engineering. Job announcements are removed ninety days from their date of original posting, unless they are specifically open for a longer period of time, or unless we are informed that they have been filled in less than ninety days.
Opportunities within Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering:
- Naval Architect – Columbia Power Technologies
- Project Coordinator – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Executive Assistant – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Project Manager – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Estimator – R&M Sea Level Marine
- Naval Architect – Military Sealift Command
- Naval Architect – Columbia Power (CPower)
- Senior Naval Architect – Silver Ships Inc.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineer – Walz & Krenzer, Inc.
- Faculty Professor – Florida Atlantic University Ocean Engineering Department
- Assistant Professor of Engineering– Maine Maritime Academy
- Multiple Positions – University of Main Model Test Basin
- Project Analyst Hotel Refurbishment – Carnival Cruise Line
- Project Analyst ADA – Carnival Cruise Line
- Mechanical Engineer – Mack Boring & Parts Co.
- Global Manager Newbuilding & Technical – Stolt Tankers
- Naval Architecture / Marine Engineering Professor – U.S. Naval Academy
Want to post a job? Want more information?
Please email us: email@example.com