Employment Opportunities at Webb Institute:
You can read more about opportunities announced by employers looking for candidates in the fields of naval architecture and marine engineering. Job announcements are removed ninety days from their date of original posting, unless they are specifically open for a longer period of time, or unless we are informed that they have been filled in less than ninety days.
Employment Opportunities within Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering:
- Naval Architect – Marine Concepts
- Senior Naval Architect– Bristol Harbor Group
- Port Engineer – San Pedro CA – Crowley
- Port Engineer – Seattle, WA– Crowley
- Crewing Administrator – Crowley
- Applications Engineer – Seakeeper, Inc.
- Sales Manager – Princeton One
- Several Positions Available -Flagship Management
- 2 Internships – Marine Concepts and Design Concepts
- Hotel Refurbishment Project Manager – Carnival Cruise Line
- Project Manager – All American Marine
- Marine Systems & Electrical Designer – All American Marine
- Senior Naval Architect, Structural Engineer – Tritec Marine
- Vessel Construction Manager I/II – Alaska Marine Highway System
- Technical Advisor – Cruise Lines International Association
- Client Liaison Manager – Genoa Design International
- Design Engineer – Zurn Yacht Design
- Product Line Manager (2 positions available) – NOAA
- Naval Architect – U.S. Coast Guard
- Production Associate – Bath Iron Works
- 7 Engineering Positions Available – Mathieu & Associates, L.L.C.
- Naval Architect/Engineer – Sparkman & Stephens
- Naval Architect – Newcastle Shipyards
- Naval Architect – Columbia Power Technologies
- Project Coordinator – R&M Sea Level Marine
Want to post a job? Want more information?
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org