Why Give to the Webb Parent Annual Fund?
- Your child is the direct beneficiary of your support!
- The quality, depth and focus of the education that our children receive make Webb a special place.
- Webb is now the only private engineering college in the United States which provides every student with a full-tuition scholarship.
- The cost to educate each Webbie is approximately $80,000 per year.
- The commitment you make will have a direct impact on Webb’s present and future well-being. Through the generosity of parents, alumni, and friends, the Annual Fund now offsets an incredible 35% of Webb’s operating costs!
- Parents’ strong commitment encourages alumni, corporations, and foundations to invest in Webb.
How Can I Help?
Thank you for considering a gift to Webb Institute. Your contribution will provide the college with vital resources and ensure Webb’s financial security, providing current and future generations of Webb students an exceptional engineering education with a full tuition scholarship.
You may contribute by credit card, check, or arrange for automatic monthly payments. Please visit our Ways To Give page for more information.
- Contribute Online by Credit Card
- Contribute by Check
- Contribute with Automatic Payments
- Contribute with Publicly Traded Stocks and Securities
For other types of contributions including Planned Giving please contact Webb’s Development Office at (516) 759-2040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-2017 Parent Fund Volunteer Committee
- Agnelo and Olen Dias, P’19
- John and Lynn Dixon, P’20
- Lester and Jean Hale, P’18
- Chris and Maricar Harris, P’19
- Jeffrey and Andrea Taber, P’20
- Tom ’89 and Jen ’91 Waters, P’20 (Chairpersons)
- David Weathers and Kathleen Bracken, P’19